An ode to the 25th year

Now some may say that I have some what neglected this blog for far too long. And to that I reply you are absolutely correct. How could I have abandoned something so fantastic so easily. Clearly, the only explanation for such a hiatus is that I did not fully appreciate the loyaltyof my followers....that's right, I'm speaking about you. So here I am once again making this vow to get back on the train and continue to provide you with entertainment for the retarded things I do in my life, because let's be honest who isn't entertained by my lack of thinking a moment through?

I recently returned from a trip to Europe where I did many stupid things.....that will most likely come out sooner or later (hopefully some of them later...much much later). But in the 19 days I was for lack of a better word, inspired. Everything was new, breathtaking, exciting and inspiring. I had the chance to spend my 25th birthday over there and despite a few set backs on this day I contemplated about what this year would really be about. Last year was all about the year of indecision, not making any choices about anything....that annoyed a few people. Oops?! But this year I committed to making a change, I committed to living life in the moment, in the here, in the now ---that whatever may be may be, but enjoy it for what it's worth while its here.



So here is a toast to my 25th year:



Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test or flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. Breath. And enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Learned About Myself by Moving 5,000 KM + An Ocean Away from Home

Good things come to those who love....

The things I am thankful for