The year of indecision



















I've come to the realization that birthdays are a lot like those one dollar surprise bags you used to purchase as a child. Once you first buy the bag there is anticipation, there is excitement, wonder. You really have no idea what is inside. As you begin to dig into this bag of goodies you start to reveal things you never imagined being in that bag. And it seems like some of those goodies you like more than others, some have more flavour, some candy has more colour, some are down right gross and disappointing. The whole idea being that you never know what's going to be in that bag. Every birthday is a surprise. Some better than others.

This year I have decided that the theme for my 24th year will be that of indecision. With this theme comes somewhat of a dilemma as I won't necessarily be able to say no, nor will I really be able to fully commit. Oh the goodies I shall pull out of my bag this year! Because it's often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive....or so I hear anyways.

Life is too important to be taken seriously. So here it goes, I'm opening my bag!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good things come to those who love....

Things I Learned About Myself by Moving 5,000 KM + An Ocean Away from Home

The things I am thankful for