Remember when

Remember when you were a little kid and at the beginning of every school year they would hand out a blank piece of paper and make you write you name vertically down the page and for each letter you had to come up with an adjective that started with each letter of your name? Well to be honest that was always a stressful time of year for me! I felt like the teachers were out to expose us, they were silently judging who were the smart kids and who were the dumb kids. I felt extreme pressure to use words that were long, intelligent sounding, and impressive, however for the most part I feared that I was going to be mocked for my lack of creativity, originality and small vocabulary. That is a lot of pressure. Alas, here I am far past my elementary school days and I am going back to what I learned in school (perhaps we do use the things we learn in school again! But not algebra, nobody should ever use algebra again.) This long weekend I am embarking on an adventure with 3 amazing women to Kelowna, BC for some sun, laughs, dancing, picnics, shopping and a real good time. So sit back while I take a stroll down memory lane back to my school days and try to use some of those "describing" words to let you know how fantastic these women I get to spend my weekend with are.

K -KIND
I - IRRESISTIBLE
R - RADIANT
S - SASSY
T - TALENTED
E - EXCITING
N - NIFTY
A - ADORABLE
M - MYSTERIOUS
A - AWESOME
N - NOBLE
D - DELECTABLE
A - ASTONISHING
K - KOOKY
A - ATTITUDE
Y - YUMMY
L - LOVABLE
E - EXOTIC
I - IRREPLACEABLE
G - GORGEOUS
H - HILARIOUS

R - RIDICULOUS
A - ADVENTUROUS
C - CRAZY
H - HELPFUL
E - ENTERTAINING
L - LIKABLE

And may our weekend of adventures begin!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Learned About Myself by Moving 5,000 KM + An Ocean Away from Home

Good things come to those who love....

The things I am thankful for