There just aren't enough lunch hours in the day!

Kirsten Anderson. Today she celebrates her birthday and in honour of a very special day I have chosen to dedicate this entry to her. I can't say enough good things about this beautiful girl. And it certainly is a tragedy to all of you who do not know her. You are most certainly missing out. She is the kind of girl that if you go more than 48 hours with out seeing, you will miss her. The kind of girl that is blunt and to the point, 2-3 word answers are her specialty. The only girl I know who wants to inquire what the ingredients to "natural aloe Vera" baby wipes are. Packs pickles, snap peas, strawberries, blackberries, bug spray and sunscreen on a golfing trip. If you are ever hungry and need someone to share food with, she's your gal! She is really good at the Metro crossword puzzles. She really is a woman of many talents. And I am so proud to call her one of my best friends. So in honour of her, I have put this little number together:

Kirsten:

I pray your brakes don't go out runnin down a hill
I pray a flower pot never falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like some might like to
I pray your birthday comes and everyone 0calls
I pray if you're flyin high your engine doesn't stall
I pray all your dreams come true
I pray your tire never blows at 110 km
I pray you never pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos
Just know wherever you are, near or far, in your house or in your car,
Wherever you are, I pray for you!

In all honesty, I am so thankful to have Kirsten in my life. She has been an incredible friend, at times I'm sure I didn't deserve it, but she has never left me. She is smart, kind, beautiful, funny, hardworking, and one of the better people you will meet in this world. And I would do anything in my power to make sure this year is better than the last and that she gets everything and anything she ever wants out of life. Thank you for being so great.

Oh and did I mention that her 2 bestest friends surprised her with Lady Gaga tickets?! My Poker Face is ready, if I meet Alejandro I will tell him to Just Dance and when my Bad Romance falls apart I will be sure to get on my Telephone with a Paparazzi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Learned About Myself by Moving 5,000 KM + An Ocean Away from Home

Good things come to those who love....

The things I am thankful for