Good things come to those who love....

I believe, or at least I hope that I believe that everyone will fall in love at least once. Others may experience it more, some less. I have no idea where I land on this continuum. I imagine somewhere between never wanting to date again, and wanting it all. Bit of a wide range, but you can never be too hasty! However, there have been a few experiences in which I never wish to relive, in fact even better, I have started to compose a list of things I would rather do than have to be left standing alone at the gas station of love using the self-service pump, aka go through that again!
  1. Get a hundred thousand paper cuts on my face
  2. Contemplate if everything I though was right is wrong (black is white, up is down, short is long...)
  3. Slam my fingers in a door (again and again and again! But only 3 times, any more than that is risking permanent damage)
  4. Shove an ice pick under my fingernails
  5. Wear black leather in the hottest weather
  6. Hit a tree, these fender benders aren't really killing me
  7. Jump into a pool filled with double edge razor blades
  8. Eat an ice cream cone from both ends
  9. Stick my nostrils together with crazy glue
  10. Let the bed bugs bite

So in the meantime, I am sure I will add to the list, maybe I will even delete a few, but all we can do is hope for the best, plan for the worst and snack in between!


Comments

  1. Hey Doll! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Amanda last night. Sas and I had such a great time. Wishing you well. :) Erica

    Come play!

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Learned About Myself by Moving 5,000 KM + An Ocean Away from Home

The things I am thankful for