Frank saved my life...and I don't even know his last name


The lovely lady in this picture and I have embarked on a new motto of life: Adventures that will never be beat! Between the two of us we have committed that we will be there for one another to do the crazy things that seem easier when you have a partner in crime. So, our first adventure occured this week as we took a little trip down 17th Ave to visit our new friend Frank. Frank owns The Art of Tarot. Frank has really long hair, and long fingernails, likes stuffed animals, owns a cat that is tailess and far too skinny, is an admitted chain smoker and holds the key to our deepest, darkest secrets.

Life has a funny way of throwing you a curve ball just when you were ready to swing at the change up, and it leaves you striking out and mistified at what went wrong, why you didn't see it coming, how you could have changed it, and more importantly what you are going to do next time you step up to the plate. After a few swings and misses you begin to wonder what you are really playing the game for. Ms. Amanda Hooker (one of the better people in this world) teamed up with me in the genious idea to take a $50 trip to have our future laid out upon a maple laquerd Ikea table. A half hour appointment, turned into 2 hours surrounded by a oversized stuffed tiger inspired by Siegfried and Roy left us laughing, contemplating, questioning....and then laughing some more!

Now I don't want to reveal all my secrets about what Frank shared with me, I would feel as though I was cheating on him. But here are the important things that I can tell the whole world:
  • I like money
  • I think I still believe that love exists, but I'm not sure I believe it will happen to me
  • Elements of my past will always seem to creep up into my life
  • And last but not least....Frank believes that I am going to be OK!

Best $50 bucks I ever spent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Learned About Myself by Moving 5,000 KM + An Ocean Away from Home

Good things come to those who love....

The things I am thankful for