At least my girlfriends would date me!

4 girls. Kelowna. A long weekend. Mad libs. Bieber Fever. 3 hour traffic jams. Dance parties. Cheetahs. Nina Pantazopoulos. Amazing food. High school reunions. Ducks in pools. Police....actually ambulance vehicles. Shopping. Snorting. Stuffy noses and one lost voice. And too many laughing moments to count.

The fact of the matter is, I can't even go back and begin to describe to you the moments that were captured over my long weekend. But I can confidently say it was one of the better ones I have ever had. One of those times in your life where you are grateful for everything around you, and more importantly the people you are with.

Like the Shop Boys say: We partied like rockstars. And I wouldn't have had it any other way.

And in the sound and wise words of Amanda Hooker--"well at least my girlfriends would date me!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Learned About Myself by Moving 5,000 KM + An Ocean Away from Home

Good things come to those who love....

The things I am thankful for